- Welcome to SJS
- Campus Life
St. Joseph School is a Catholic community composed of students, their families, and staff each with a unique role. Together they form the St. Joseph School community. We know you are excited to find ways to partner in your child's educational journey. This section of our site is just for you.
Our largest fundraising event is our Annual Teacher Back Auction usually held in the early fall of first semester. Teachers and staff create delicious baked treats, specialty baskets, the coveted “Girls Night Out” party, unique one-of-a-kind classroom bisque ware student platters, among other excellent packages for auction. It is a night of fun for the kids with pizza and outside free play while parents and grandparents enjoy the entertainment of the auction. All funds raised from this event is donated back to the teachers to spend on items needed in their classrooms.
Various other fundraisers may be planned throughout the year.
- Room Moms & Dads-The PTO coordinates all volunteers for room moms and dads who assist with planning and carrying out all details for 3 class parties in grades K-6 each year.
- Conference Night Dinner-PTO also sponsors dinner for faculty during parent conferences each semester
- Teacher Appreciation Week-This is a week set aside during May to honor and recognize our teachers for their time, talent, dedication, and love for our children. The PTO plans ways to show our appreciation especially during this week for our teachers!
PTO Board 2011-2012:
|Vice President||Terri Files|
SJS Booster Club
Be a part of the Bulldog Booster Club and be a part of the action!
The SJS Bulldogs Athletic Booster Club is dedicated to sponsoring fund raising activities for the financial support of all athletic programs which are approved and supported by the administration of St. Joseph School. Membership is open to all parents, guardians, alumni, and individuals interested in the advancement of athletic programs at St. Joseph School.
One of the goals of Catholic education is to form Christians firm in their faith. This faith should be evident to anyone who sees a St. Joseph student, fan or teacher. In athletic contests, we are highly visible and our will to win should not take away from Christian values. St. Joseph should always be represented by each student and each adult in the highest possible manner.
- Promotion of home athletic events
- Concessions during home athletic events
- Spirit sales during home athletic events
- Sales of yearly student designed Bulldog T-shirts & sweatshirts
- Organizing and sponsoring the Bulldog Golf Tournament fundraiser/li>
- Assisting in planning and conducting athletic program activities
- Organizing volunteers for cleaning of the gym after all home athletic events
- Fund raising for maintenance and capital improvements of the gymnasium
- Fund raising for maintenance, repair, and fuel expenses for school buses